Subject to alterations!
· 6-night cruise accommodation in an outside stateroom
· superb dining with all meals included during your cruise
· coffee and tea after lunch and dinner
· quality red & white wines from Europe’s great wine regions with every dinner onboard the ship
· welcome cocktail, Welcome Dinner & Captain’s Gala Dinner with Crew show
· evening cruise “Budapest by Night” with folklore program
· New Years Party on board
· programs and features which are marked as “included” in the itinerary
· daily onboard music performances by the on-board musicians
· services of an experienced, multilingual cruise director
· non-smoking environment (smoking permitted only on the Sun-Deck)
· port taxes and local taxes
· the modern wireless audiosystem “Quietvox” for all excursions during the cruise
Not included Features:
· optional excursions: Please consider our appealing EXCURSION PACKAGES listed on the following pages. We kindly ask you to notify us of your excursion packages and single excursion booked in advance up to 14 days prior to departure.
· personal expenses
Dates and Prices in Euro per Person in 2013
*) Amadeus Diamond Brilliant : cabins: 107,108,109,110
**) cabins with round, fixed panoramic windows: 204 and 206
Children accepted on cruise only from age 12 and up!
Single cabin supplement
No single cabin possible in the category Suite.
All cabins have two lower beds that can be linked together or set up separately upon request. The cabins on the Haydn-Deck have fixed windows while the cabins on the Strauss- and Mozart-Deck have large glass doors that stretch right across the width of the cabin (allowing them to be described as having French Balconies).
62 outside staterooms (15mē = 161 sq.ft.) including 2 single cabins (10mē = 108 sq.ft.)
12 Amadeus Suites (22mē = 236 sq.ft.)
EXCURSION PACKAGES 2013
The excursion package to be booked in advance!
Transfer from Munich airport to Passau port (or v.v.) Euro 63 per person each way - advance reservation required - 2013
Transfers at set times:
There is a set meeting point for the transfers:
Meeting point at the railway station in Munich is the
“Travel Centre“ which is located at the end of the railway tracks inside the
main building. Our assistant waits in front or inside the Travel Centre for
meet & greets and accompanies you to the coach that takes you to the port of
Passau. The assistant waits until all passengers have arrived.